BRUTUS (BXX) - NEW FOR 2018
Brutus amplifiers from Hifonics are the most celebrated in the car audio scene. The fame is worldwide. If your system is going to be shown at car shows and other competitions, take a very close look at the Brutus BXX. With an illuminated Hifonics logo, judges and friends will know, your system defines Power From The Gods, even from a distance.
Mono subwoofer amplifiers incorporate Super D-Class™ technology in their designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs. All Super D Class amplifiers are 1 ohm stable. The short version, Hifioncis Super D-Class™ amplifiers for mobile subwoofer systems offer more power with less distortion.
SUPER A/B CLASS™
This is similar technology focused on full range amplifiers. Super A/B Class designs were developed over three decades of engineering to deliver the highest level of sound quality and power efficiency. At very high listening levels, Hifonics Super A/B Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional amplifier designs.
Brutus BXX car audio amplifiers also incorporate the following additional technologies:
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET - Produces high power with minimal distortion
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Tiffany Style RCA Connectors - Audiophile signal quality and maximum signal through-put with minimum distortion and maximum external noise rejection
- Multi-Mode - 4 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic - Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum - Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- Bass Control - Super D-Class mono models include a bass remote
- Illuminated Logo - The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on