GOLIATH (GA) - NEW FOR 2018
Goliath is an ergonomically engineered car audio amplifier line with its industrial design theme borrowed from an F-22 Stealth tactical fighter. The black-on-black paint scheme and the tapered end panels will help it loudly disappear into your installation.
Hifonics Goliath offers 4 channel and 1 ohm stable mono subwoofers amplifiers that will deliver mammoth strength and power. This is the kind of power you can feel in your soul.
The Goliath line of mono subwoofer amplifiers deliver power big power by utilizing the efficiency of Super Class D™ technology powered by Ultra-Fi MOSFETs. The four channel amplifiers are engineered with Super A/B Class™ technology with the same Ultra-Fi MOSFETs to provide improved sound quality while minimizing distortion. All Goliath amplifiers feature onboard equalization to help customize the audio output of the amplifier. All mono models included a bass remote.
Mono subwoofer amplifiers incorporate Super D-Class™ Technology in their designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs. All Super D Class amplifiers are 1 ohm stable. The short version, Hifioncis Super D-Class™ amplifiers for mobile subwoofer systems offer more power with less distortion.
SUPER A/B CLASS™
This is a similar technology focused on full range amplifiers. Super A/B Class designs were developed over three decades of engineering to deliver the highest level of sound quality and power efficiency. At very high listening levels. Hifonics Super A/B Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional amplifier designs.
Hifonics Goliath GA car audio amplifiers also incorporate the following additional technologies:
- Hifonics Black on Black aluminum heatsink allows for stealth installations
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET - Produces high power with minimal distortion
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Multi-Mode - 4 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic - Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum - Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- Bass Control - Super D-Class Mono Models include a bass remote
- The biggest power mono block available from Hifonics is in the Goliath line
- Strappable for double the power to a single subwoofer system (10,000 watts)
- Illuminated Logo - The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on