CES – Las Vegas – The most famous of all the Hifonics amplifiers is BRUTUS and now there is a complete new line up.
BRUTUS, #1 AMPLIFIER IN CAR AUDIO
The BRUTUS BXX line offers a range of models from an 800 watt Super A/B Class™ four channel to a 4000 watt Super D-Class™ mono model and 6 models in between them.
All BRUTUS BXX Amplifiers Feature:
SUPER D-CLASS™ & SUPER A/B CLASS™
Amplifiers that incorporate Super D-Class™ and Super A/B Class™ technology in their designs employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary digital to analog (D/A) conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class™ and Super A/B Class™ circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional Class A/B and Class D amplifier designs.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET – Produces high power with minimal distortion
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier – Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Tiffany Style RCA Connectors – Audiophile signal quality and maximum signal through-put with minimum distortion and maximum external noise rejection
- Multi-Mode – 4 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic – Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum – Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- Bass Control – Super D-Class mono models include a bass remote
- Illuminated Logo – The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on
SPECS & PRICING
For specs and pricing check out the full line on the BRUTUS BXX page.